Business Architects Inc.
5F Forecast Sakurabashi, 4-5-4 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Japan
Date of Establishment
Amount of Capital
- January.1999: Established Reflex Inc.
- June 2000: Company name changed to Business Architects Inc.
- March 2006: Tokyo Office relocation and expansion (1-11-1 New Pier Takeshiba North Tower 20,21F Kaigan Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Febuary 2012: Tokyo Office relocation and expansion (2F Akasaka Bldg., 4-13-13 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- November 2015: Tokyo Office relocation and expansion (5F Forecast Sakurabashi, 4-5-4 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- 1.Plan and develop technology for large enterprises building their intranet and extranet, especially systems that allow for organizing and unifying information within databases.
- 2.Advise and produce information management systems necessary for managing the changes in workflow and organizational structure that unfold with the implementation of electronic commerce.
- 3.Develop interfaces and tools necessary for operating the aforementioned (#1,2) system.
- 4.Build and conduct sales of tools that manage the workflow of each division and or the collaboration of divisions within companies small and large; these tools range from workflow managing environments that can be accessed from an intranet to encrypted tools on the Internet.
- 5.Create and put into action, marketing strategies for Web Media that is necessary for consumer based EC businesses.
- 6.Develop and conduct sales of data analysis tools, and database marketing tools for enacting the above (#5).
- 7.Help launch EC businesses, based on careful research and analysis of new technology and the current EC market. Consult existing enterprises interested in implementing EC into their businesses.
- 8.Develop and operate an online managing system for document data, replacing traditional paper files.
- 9.Construct branding strategies for products and create designs befitting enterprises and businesses plunging into EC.